Join the PPMA as a Member!
The Professional Property Management Association of San Francisco's bylaws contain the following provisions limiting membership to real estate professionals who:
- Have an active California broker's or salesperson's license in good standing
- Are actively involved in management of 50 or more units of residential real estate as an agent for other people
Joining the PPMA is simple!
- Complete and submit the following form
- You'll be presented with the form results
- Print those results and drop the page in the mail with your check!
- The first member from your company must get a Basic Membership for $375. Each subsequent member from the same company may join as an Additional Member for $75, and each one must complete a separate application.
- Upon joining the PPMA, you will also be invited to join NARPM - the National Association of Residential Property Managers. NARPM will bill you separately for your dues with their association.
- Information on units managed will be kept confidential, and is only used to ascertain the total volume of services offered by our organization. Please be as accurate as possible when completing these numbers.